· For Adults
Serving at Blue Ridge may turn your ideas of “volunteering” upside down — and you’ll be glad for it!
We believe that serving is not only an appropriate response to God, it is also an avenue to encounter Him in new ways and experience spiritual growth. When you are answering God’s calling to serve, He equips and fills you. When we serve it’s much more than pouring out what’s been poured into you, it’s a way to move closer to God.
If the next step in your journey involves serving, we want to help you find a place where your God-given gifts can be used to fulfill your purpose and help you become the fully devoted follower God desires.
- Admin person to be available for phone calls, emails, and to meet with Debbie once a week. Person would be processing applications
- Leaders for DC4K
- Leaders for The Split especially male (URGENT)
- Servers for Bedford
- Grounds Team beginning in March
- Weekly Carpet Cleaning at New London (We have the machine)
- Depot Street Meeting Space Weekly General Cleaning
- Ushers (12:30) URGENT
- Cafe/Kitchen servers (URGENT)
- Cradle - 12:30 Service.
- Two's - 8:30 & 12:30 Service. (URGENT)
- Preschool - Small Group Leaders @ 12:30 Service.
- Kindergarten-5th Grade Room Leaders, all rooms and all services. Male small group leaders, especially 8:30 & 12:30 Services.
- General office duties (answer phones, greet guest, distribute mail, etc.)
- Small projects
- Wednesday evenings 6pm-8:30pm
- Sundays 6am-end of 3rd service when scheduled
- Responsible for controlling media elements such as lyrics, Scripture and playing videos for weekend services
Other areas to serve:
Students & Kids: Relationship Building, Technical, Teaching, Stage Design, and Midweek Cleaning/Prep
Guest Services: Greeter, Usher, Communion Team, Baking, Coffee Service, Parking Team, Event Planning, Connection Center, Campus Safety, Medical, and Sneak Peek
Creative Arts: Vocals, Instrumental, Creative Team, and Video Production
Technical: Sound Production, Lighting, Media Presentation, Camera Operator, Video Editor, and IT
Facilities: Aquarium, Automotive, Cleaning, Repairs/Maintenance, Electrical, Plumbing, Landscaping, and Set Up/Tear Down
Celebrate Recovery: Leaders for Children, and Teens
DivorceCare: Leaders for Adults, Children, and Teens
Connections Team: Promotion, Placement, and Follow Up
Care Ministries: Moving, Meals, and Prayer Ministry