Encounter is on break for the Summer.
This group gets an up-close and personal introduction to Jesus directly from the Bible through a study of the Gospel of John. The two questions we answer are, “Who is this man Jesus?” and “What does He want from me?” This is where it all really begins.
If any of these describe you, come check out Encounter:
- I'm searching for truth, but I haven't found it.
- I'd like to know the real purpose of life on earth.
- I've heard about Jesus, but don't really know Him.
- I'm not sure I believe Jesus is who He claimed to be.
- I have accepted Christ, but I don't know what's next.
- I've been a Christian a long time, but think there must be more than I am experiencing.
If you have never met Jesus personally, or if you know a lot about Him, but feel there's something missing, the Encounter group is for you.