· For Single Adults
The purpose of Single Life is to fix our eyes on Christ, forgetting the past and moving forward into a relationship with God. Single Life helps participants find wholeness through a relationship with Christ, while developing openness with other singles.
What can you expect when you come to Single Life? It offers various teaching series that apply to single adults. Participants break into small groups to share and apply the truths they are learning. They also hold activities biweekly and community projects once a month, to serve God and build community.
“One thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press on toward the mark that God has called me.” — Phil. 3:13-14
Single Life Fall Schedule
- 11/14 – Operation Christmas Child: A night of packing boxes with gifts for needy kids all over the world. A chance to spread the gospel of love to a child through their first gift.
- 11/17 – Thanksgiving Dinner: Time is 5:30 pm. Bring a side dish and come fellowship with us as we celebrate how God has blessed us.
- 11/21 – No Single Life
- 11/28 – The Trill of Hope: A Christmas series with Andy Stanley.
- 12/05-12/12 – The Trill of Hope: A Christmas series with Andy Stanley continued.
- 12/19 – Christmas Party
- 12/26 – No Single Life
- 12/31 – New Years Celebration
- 1/1 – No Single Life