· For Adults
Reserve your seat now our next session starting in January.
What is Lifeline Caregiving?
Lifeline provides spiritual care, support, encouragement and referral services to people within the church and throughout the community. Lifeline Caregiving is a ministry that offers a Christ-centered model of care on a short-term basis, with the intention of pointing care receivers to God for comfort and healing.
Along with 45 hours of in-depth training in a biblical model of crisis intervention, which includes a comprehensive resource manual, caregivers who serve at Blue Ridge also receive ongoing supervision and continuing education.
Training topics include:
- Grief, Loss & Mood Disorders
- Addictions & Strongholds
- Marriage & Parenting
- The Process of Change & Healing
- Liability & Risk Management Issues
- A Biblical Basis for Caregiving
- The Foundation of Relationship
- Effective Listening & Communication Skills
- Basic Helping & Crisis Intervention
- Trauma & Abuse